Membran Seperation ProcessesMembrane technology is one of the highest technologies of water treatment; it is ideal to solve many different water treatment problems.
ARITIM MUHENDISLIK builds following systems for Membrane Separation Processes;
- REVERSE OSMOSIS
- MICROFILTRATION systems are perfectly applied
WHAT IS A REVERSE OSMOSIS UNIT?
To remove the little particles and dissolved salts Reverse Osmosis Units are used.
Working principle of the Reverse Osmosis Technology is diffusion or osmosis of the water, permeable membranes of Reverse Osmosis Units alow passage of only for pure water and dissolved salt, bacterium, organic and inorganic materials and heavy metals are separated form water with %99.5 efficiency. This separation is molecular and will send the foreign materials to drainage.
Reverse Osmosis is the only process that can separate all of the foreign materials from water with this efficiency.By Reverse Osmosis Units high quality drinking and potable water can be acquired from wells, lakes, brooks and seas for the usage of cities, towns, hotels, universities, holiday camps, restaurants and residences. Reverse Osmosis Units are also used for well water treatment and to provide process water with low conductivity for industries and power stations. ARITIM MUHENDISLIK begins to reach with water analyses and it continues with design, project management, providing equipments and commissioning. All the productions of Reverse Osmosis Units are made by the staff of ARITIM MUHENDISLIK, and the company gives maintenance services with a huge stock of spare parts.
- Treatment of well water and hard water
- Obtaining drinking and potable water from seawater
- Water purification
- Removing cation, anion, chloride, nitrate, sulfate, heavy metals, microelements and other contaminating elements.
- Obtaining demineralized water for industries
- Reuse of wastewater
- Ultra pure water production with Ion Exchange Units
- Deionized water production for hemodialysis machines
- Process water production for industries